VIDEO: Tekno Officially Signs Deal with Sony Music VIDEO: Tekno Officially Signs Deal with Sony Music
Share this on WhatsApp After dropping heavy hit singles this year Tekno has finally sealed his Sony Music deal. Remember Rumours of a Tekno/Sony... VIDEO: Tekno Officially Signs Deal with Sony Music

tekno-sony

Remember Rumours of a Tekno/Sony deal initially broke out and was unconfirmed but it turns out the deal was signed and confirmed yesterday at the office of Entertainment Mogul, Paul Okoye, CEO of Upfront & Personal, as well as Triple MG CEO, Ubi Franklin.
Watch the video below.

DOWNLOAD VIDEO

Profile photo of Badmus Bello Shuaibu

Badmus Bello Shuaibu

CEO/Founder @NAIJACELEBRITY | Entrepreneur | Activist | Writer | Social Media Guru |Business Manager . Google Badmus Bello Shuaibu for more details & Follow @badmusbello on twitter/instagram

• sham

November 23, 2016 #1 Author

Congratulations Alhaji Tekno..

Turn up tonight

• funke boi

November 23, 2016 #2 Author

Everyone wants a share of the dollar… so when Sony comes knocking they rush in (including their label owners).
    Sony is snapping up our talents and flavours and reshaping them to conform to their own culture ( Davido had to go reggae on “gbagbe oshi”, Tiwa now wears sheer clothes on stage after 1 child, Wizkid going hard on the drugs now). Our Label CEOs are been swallowed up by these international music companies under some “terms and conditions”, and the bulk of the profits from the tours go to Sony.
    Its good our music is creating international appeal though and goodluck on the new deals

• mike

November 23, 2016 #3 Author

Tiwa has been wearing trash even before Sony, so?

Only thing I agree with is that Davido’s music has been substandard, he’s forcing a style that simply isn’t his. The track he did with Nasty C ” Coolest Kids in Africa” is straight trash.

In their quest to go international, they lose the one thing that appealed to the fans who gave them that platform. I just hope Tekno doesn’t lose his, thank God he’s a producer himself, so he knows what can suit him

• Anonymous

November 23, 2016 #4 Author

Small boy chopping money, me i dey here d sign npower

Its time to cast n bind….

• lanre

November 23, 2016 #5 Author

I keep telling my friends last year that Tekno will be bigger than kiss Daniel and koredo bello joined together. i remembered how sound city back then don’t even consider him in the top hot music with their yeye unprofessional debate. Those guys will be singing what we will get fed off easily but tekno of a guy reminds me of when psquare where hot as of 2003. Tekno will continue to rain for years but you might want to find his mates and won’t see them in some years time making hits…. Congratulations Alhaji Tekno… I love your energy and hardwork. It inspires me.

• potus

November 23, 2016 #6 Author

Sony signs lot of artist, but at the end there is a problem.

• Anonymous

November 23, 2016 #7 Author

Congrats

• Ochi

November 23, 2016 #8 Author

come this one way everybody they sign Sony music deal. that means I fit sign too.

• Anonymous

November 23, 2016 #9 Author

hahaha nah small doctor remain make sony sign..

• joeseph

November 23, 2016 #10 Author

Wrong move. Those who know Sony music deals can testify that it’s a master – slave deal. Bet me, he will rant soonest about the way Sony is treating him.

• Anonymous

November 23, 2016 #11 Author

Good luck to him. I hope the contract is beneficial to both parties.

• salami

November 23, 2016 #12 Author

Anytym i hear d name tekno …i always tink of the phone b4 realisn dy re refering to an artiste …congratulatn man …more money to ur pocket .

• Anonymous

November 23, 2016 #13 Author

Congrat Mr cassava
    It’s your time and you shall reign

Baba God blessing no go pass me by e go bless me so Tey dem go ask you Y only bad belle pple dem go pass me by

BLACK magic over to you

• Kelvin

November 23, 2016 #14 Author

And Headies Ignorantly Nominated this Talent as NEXT RATED …

• Anonymous

November 23, 2016 #15 Author

Iyanya be like. Iyalaya Tekno for stealing my shine

Your email address will not be published.